Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Public Hols

Public Holiday. In the middle of the week. Leave me all alone in the quiet city.
After "forcing" my friend to write his blog, I was tinking, maybe I shud start one myself. Today is Malaysia's freedom day. I shud also be celebrating my freedom!
I'm trying to put this relationship behind me. A relationship not worthy in God's eyes... no matter how much I can do and willing to try, it will still be no in God's eyes. He is the almighty one. What else can I say?

I'm just curious how come people never call. Is it because everyone have their plans all planned long before or am I the only pitiful one without a plan in hand? I wished I dun have to always plan what I need to do. I wished I could just wake up from my sleep because someone called. Just a cup of coffee together would be great. SOme gossips would add some flavors too. Or if u dun like talking, I dun mind to the movies! Oh well, in the end, I spent my morning doing what I do best - music and pictures!Love creative works. Love editing pictures. Love putting words into photos. Love meaningful lyrics that can show exactly what I wanna say.

I dun mind going out alone. I love feeling pretty and confident, coz nobody at the moment make me feel tis way. I almost cried over the phone when I spoke to mom. I bite my lips just to hold back that tears. Everyone knows I'll be fine, and I can be independent. But that is what I fear most. I fear being on my own. If I had a choice, wouldn't I choose to depend on someone? Sometimes I see people coming to my work place. They might be sick, but they have their partners with them.When u see ah kong ah ma... u cannot help but become more caring to them, coz the love u see, melts ur heart n watever bullshit u just swallow before that.

So much for my first blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment