Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Total Exclipse of the Heart

This few days, thank God for friends who still check if I'm alive...
I'm really much better in the sense i can still function normally. Only thing is that my mind is still constantly tinking. It kills me to know that the person is so close to you yet the heart is so distance. I keep tinking of many possibilities. But I guess, i'm just waiting for myself to be overwhelmed and then i will slowly slowly learn to let go. Guess that's my personality. When I fall ill I would oso take my time to rest, try to heal myself, try to see if I can handle it my own. Unlike my sister, one sound of cough, she's off to the doctor. She always say, faster see doctor, faster get well; faster get well, faster back to work. To me, I tot sickness will eventually heal... doctor is only there to help. So are my frens.. They are the ones making the healing process faster. The faster I get well, the faster I move on ...

Life - what comes and goes, nothing is permanent!

No comments:

Post a Comment