I love the feeling of surprises... its truly something that shows the meaning of "action speaks louder than words"... a simple surprise keeps the memory much more than something u give as a gift. Of course, there are also people who dun have much "talent" in preparing surprises, but remember these are the people whom, when they give a surprise, it means even more!!!
I'd always like to give people surprises whenever I can...and I've seen quite a few memorable ones, but never Once on me. In fact, i almost din get any. In fact, i've always been the one preparing my own birthdays celebration, for fear nobody will "date" me... haha, and birthday only come once! Just recently, I celebrated a friend's birthday, by cheating him to dinner (using no dinner at home as an excuse-lame)then bring out the cute little cupcakes... and a hand sewn pillow (totally 100% hand made from raw materials)... I enjoy the process of preparing, and obviously love it when I see those smiles.. its worth it!
Another one was a handbag I bought for my sister (she asked for it). The bag comes with a few function and style, so I decided for my whole family to pose with diff style of taking the handbag.. make it like a menu book then post it to my sister, who's in JB. Aha, she called the moment she opened the box!!!
Yesterday was mother's day. I had been thinking a while ago, what else could be special after my 25 years on earth! So i bought a bouquet of roses (fake - sponge type), bought a beautiful pearl necklace. Because of a dinner function on Sat night, I had to travel 5.30am in the morning back to Seremban (need to be home before mom wakes up for church). Open the door quietly, set out breakfast on table with the bouquet and necklace on the table and went to sleep in the next room. Of course my mom was damn surprise to find me back home, and all the "things" on the table...she definitely love it...
My next project? My brother's birthday this Sunday. I've already found the perfect gift for him - a special dining experience for him & his wife!
p/s: Sometimes I think, I'd make a good boyfriend ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment