Monday, September 13, 2010

Butterfly fly away

It sometimes get on my nerve and feel upset over my mom. Its not her nagging, her scolding, her lecturing or anything wrong with me. Sometimes, she just worry over things that she doesnt have too.

When I say I will wake on my own, she still puts her alarm to wake up earlier than me.
When I say I'm gonna have breakfast in office, she will still make oats ready on the table.
When I'm about to leave, she will ask have I got this, have i taken that...... when in fact, over all these years, she knows that out of all her children, I forget things the less, and am well organized. Because I dun like the kinda "Oh, suck, I forget this, then take trouble to find a substitute or live in deep regret for not checking my things"

Sometimes I get angry because she herself oso duno wat is going on and I've got everything all worked out!  I'm just angry over her care, that she loves me too much for me to repay. I'm trying to tell her, I am able. I still need you, but i'm really a big girl now. I can't repay you much, but right now the best I can do is be on my own, not to trouble u when I dun hv to. Coz I start seeing my mom growing old. Start noticing that she deserves more and I'm not able to give her that.

Of coz, all mothers put their children first. but dun look down on me if u see me angry over her. Not becos she loved me less, but becos I loved her too much

No comments:

Post a Comment