Wednesday, October 20, 2010

突然有感触

1)我想要每个星期为自己set一个target.不想愿望只有生日才能够许,每年的最后一天(31st Dec)才希望明天会更好。要锁定一个改变。可能可以整理一下旧相簿,或是时候换下发型。再来布置下房间。年尾生日的朋友多,Christmas可以交换礼物,做点手工也不错!很久没织的围巾也可以继续动工 ^^总之就很像跑Sales这样,要达到我的 Bull's eye!

2) 我也决定要停止等待。只是不想什么都要人陪。今天如果我想看戏,尽管没有人陪,我不介意一个人买票看。反正也不是第一次。 有人陪当然是最好,但没有时,我不想再等候了。有点活在当下的样子。今天若想吃巧克力,管他没有人买给我,我自己疼自己 - 下午吃了两片chocolate moist cake ^^我承认我是需要人陪的小女人。是绝望了吧,是看开了吧,我不想梦想有一个还没出现的他会来陪我完成想做的事,想去的地方。想要自己下车走走,看下路能带我多遥远。

果然今晚我似乎像个就来死去的人。突然有那个冲劲想去改变。
可能今天说说下星期又回到原点。
反正现在是活在当下。

现在有话,马上写blog;
不然的话,闷着不syok!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Grace. Would love to reply in Mandarin. But you know my mandarin is as good as my french. haha!

    When life gives you a lemon, make a lemonade out of it! When I was single, I used to love the moment I spent alone, be it shopping or eating. I love the freedom knowing I was in total control over things. I could go out with anybody and everybody I feel comfortable with. I could go and pain the town red and really live life to the fullest! Isnt that what God intended for us, to live a happy and contended life?

    See when you free we go grab some ice-cream and catch up, k? Yesterday was at Mid Valley with TWy.

    Love & hugs,
    Yen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yen,
    Really touched me when i know u r reading...
    Find me in Mid Valley. Shud really sit down n talk. I'd take leave if u come... haha

    ReplyDelete