Tuesday, October 26, 2010

沙滩上的脚印,逐渐不见。。。

人家说,认识的人来来往往数多个,知心的才会留下脚印在你心中。
可惜脚印只是让你回想起这个脚印是从哪里来,而当你跟着这个脚印走下去的时候,
你会发现脚印越来越浅,然后不见掉。朋友就是如此。不管多么要好的朋友,毕竟不是你的Soul Mate,总不能陪你到老。Personality会变,所要的会变,追求的东西都在不同的阶段,所以很不喜欢但一定会改变。而这个改变一定是变淡!
当然我有事时,应该都会有朋友来慰问我,但我要的是快乐也会跟我一起分享的人。我是天真,以为会有永恒的友谊。当很多年以后,你会发现你想起的某一个朋友是在Past Tense!直到毕业以后,发现要“保持联络”真的不容易!我肯施肥,你不肯浇水。累!直到工作上也发现,知心的再也不贴心,陌生的倒可以分享心声。还不是360度变?
所以说:the biggest threat to a friendship is change!

失眠的声音  变得好熟悉
雨要多大    天要多黑
才能够有你的体贴
一个人撑伞
一个人擦泪
一个人好累

4 comments:

  1. 我称这些人为“过客”..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我想我们走到现在这个阶段 这个感觉最能感受了。

    妹, 人生就是这样。但,buddy 还是会有的。
    其实,还是有很多人关心你的 .. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading your post. Partly it also helps with helping me to "refresh" my chinese. hahahaha :)

    You seems pretty upset with friends. Yes, they do come and go. Just like relationships. We all will go through different phases in life, meet different people, experiences will shape and mold us and that's what I call the 'growing up' years, it doesnt just apply to kids. I believe it applies to each one of us, young and old, till the day we kick the bucket, we are still growing.

    We have come such a long way, knew each other since Sunday School? And we have 'lost' contact along the way, we were busy and too engrossed with ourselves, work and lives that some times we have forgotten what and the people we've left behind. But that doesnt mean, we've totally forgtton. :)

    I too have gone through the phase, thinking I have the best of friends whom I've grown up with over the years and sadly I've to admit I was rather disappointed with some of them. I knew some of them were even jealous that I've found my man and things were smooth sailing for me. It is from my wedding, I realised that friends I thought whom my bestest of friends, distanced themselves when I really needed help. I thought I may be over-reacting or being sensitive but my instincts proved me right when I heard it from the horses mouth! So much so, I've decided to keep a really low profile about my pregnancy and some even have the guts to tell me "I owed them and have alot of explanations to do!". Its bullshit lar! Its my pregnancy and it's up to me whom I wanna share with. I've always viewed my pregnancy as something I only want to share amongst very close friends, friends who were really there for me through it all, despite of our differences. Friends who were genuinely happy that I was pregnant and truly wants to rejoice and celebrate with us. For some reason, I didnt know why, I felt comfortable spilling the beans to you that I was pregnant :)

    A word of advice, you must move forward with time, never look back with regrets. Be independant, be strong and courageous, live your life to the fullest, you deserve to be happy and hack what life throws at you!

    Sorry that you need to listen to another long 'sermon'.

    Hugs,
    Yen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yen, when I was writing this post, I tot abt u. Our frenship...had a few pages blank, but thank God, sort of rekindle back I guess... and that makes me felt better, knowing...after what i've lost, there's sth I gained! Unexpectedly ^^ and it really warms me up. Thank u again!

    ReplyDelete