Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rainbow before the Rain

At one point of life, I lost hope. Feelin like I couldn't go any further from where I am now. I keep tryin new things, hoping for a change to take place, but it all brought me back to the same starting point. The outcome has alwiz been disappointing only each time I pick myself up faster. Yet, its suffocating, I was desperate for a breakaway.
Then I came upon a chance to feel a lil warmth, see a lil light. I tot to myself, tis could be the end of the tunnel.I'll take it slow tis time. I will cherish even while i'm in de dark. I appreciated it. Somehow it gave me a reason to slow down and find out if you could be that better place.
I like it when I found that smile in me again after quite some time. I like it to know that everyday is the same old day except that you became the lil difference in each and everyday. I like it when birthdays come once a lifetime, and I had the honour of marking down one of your lifetimes! I like it when journey can be long or short, but u became the beginning and the end.
Maybe they are right. Maybe I did get my hopes up high. Maybe I was in over my head. Maybe I am the stupid one for ever thinking that you had something for me. But maybe, just maybe, maybe I'm just tired of being alone. I hated to be on my own. I wish tis time God's for real... give me a guardian angel. Is it gonna be a joke again?
When you asked me de other day what was wrong, I smile and said nothing. When you turn around, a tear came down and I whispered to myself.... everything is!

No comments:

Post a Comment